Hey Rose, Wonderful photo! And I think there might be truth to the idea that Nothing can replace having a daughter! (Just repeating what some other lady told me ~ seems that she wished she had a daughter!)
Oh, SO nice to get to meet you recently, Rose! Amazing, You look exactly like photos I've seen of a certain Janet who lives in TN, also. ;)
Say, I've got a REALLY GOOD digital photo of the dashing and charming J&LB. . .wondering how to get it to them. . . (?) Help me think , please and thank you. (Don't seem to have their email address...)
4 comments:
Yes, the truth always comes out eventually! Are you at the Cracker Barrell? I love their gift shops even more than I love their food!
Btw, Rose, I'm Vickie (Martha's daughter) :)
(a.k.a. Hope)
Hey Rose, Wonderful photo! And I think there might be truth to the idea that Nothing can replace having a daughter! (Just repeating what some other lady told me ~ seems that she wished she had a daughter!)
Oh, SO nice to get to meet you recently, Rose! Amazing, You look exactly like photos I've seen of a certain Janet who lives in TN, also. ;)
Say, I've got a REALLY GOOD digital photo of the dashing and charming J&LB. . .wondering how to get it to them. . . (?) Help me think , please and thank you. (Don't seem to have their email address...)
Happy Russia Day! (It's today) E
burkas07@comcast.net
Post a Comment