Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day


Dad,
The older I get, the more I realize how much I love you. Thank you for being so strong, so independent, and so protective. Thank you for being there for me and only wanting the best for me and my family. Your advice is priceless. When I am 80 and you are 106, I will continue to learn from you. I will help you , only when you ask, your " I can do it" attitude keeps you young.

I want to say that I love you.
Happy Father's Day
from your favorite Daughter

5 comments:

gmaburka said...

Very very Sweet...It brought a tear to his eye...

Eileen said...

Rose, glad to see that you know how very fortunate you are! I'm a little envious of you! Imagine having such a neat dad. Thing is though, I would be the favorite daughter. ;) E

Mrs B said...

He makes a wonderful father-IN-LAW, too!

Eileen said...

Hello Rose, gotta say that the blue wall here continues to fascinate me. . . . Is it paint? Or wall paper? (Or Photoshop?) ;) EE

Rose said...

Photoshop!