Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Oh, ahhhhh


Sometimes you just have to stop working on something. Have you ever noticed the how many times " It is finished" is said in the Bible? Moses said it, Jesus said it, God said it. There is something very satisfying about that word. Looking toward completion with eager anticipation... not of having nothing to do but of being able to start something new. Completion...new concept for me.
I discoved that I could remove and rearrange the granny squares and I did so to correct some obvious only to me, errors in the color pattern of this afgan. It calmed down quite a bit, isn,t perfect, but it is finished.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Beautiful! - makes me want to do an afghan like this. Problem is, I would make color errors and not realize that they were mistakes. Unless I hired an afghan color consultant such as yourself. Somewhere, somewhere recently I've seen a photo of you on stepladder with your camera shooting at this. What would you think about, say, putting a cat on this to get some perspective? It must be a big afghan. Nice that It Is Finished. And now it's time to take a rest. And say It Is Good.