

Meet our newest addition to the front yard. The Pink Dogwood! We are so happy this tree survived last years drought. I spent many days hauling dishwashing water out to many plants. I could not stand the idea of tossing out the water and the plants were thirsty. I have a dripping kitchen faucet and I keep a large watering can in place to catch the drips. The water conservation has now become a part of my daily routine. The plants enjoy the attention
1 comment:
Hey Rose! Beautiful Dogwood there in your yard! Hey Rose, guess what? I'm planning to be travelling through your fair city tomorrow...AND it looks as though I might get to stay with Papa&Mama B tomorrow evening (Thurs, May 1st) Would really love to get to meet you!!! (got a suitcase full of Russian souvenirs if that's any incentive! Oh, and a couple jars of red caviar to get rid of too!) Maybe get to see you soon, Eileen
Post a Comment