Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lost


At this moment, my camera is not with me. We have parted ways and I feel a great loss. The last time we were together, I took pictures of the sunrise at Weems Road. Afterwards we parted. I do not know where and am certain that I am uncertain of the parting. All I know is we are no longer together. I am grieved more than I can say, not only in the loss of a "thing" but at the realization that I just do not remember where I put the camera. How did this happen? How foolish and forgetful on my part. Was I in a hurry, did I walk off and leave it in a store, or most importantly, did I put it in one of my "safe places"?
Maybe camera will return, maybe I will learn from this, and maybe someone else needed camera more than me.
Camera, if you are reading this, come home, all is forgiven and I will be more careful in the future........

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Rose, Oh my! Has camera shown up yet? This is a major loss...or it would be for me. Hope it has found its way back home already. Interested in an update! E

Rose said...

No, Camera is still out wandering. Todd's computer is not working so he and I are both "lost." I'll report if there is any sighting....