
Camera has finished hiding and returned home. Whew, I am so happy. Camera was hiding in a new "safe place" in my car. I rarely drive the car and thought I had driven the van when I last had camera in my hands. So, three things have now returned home 1) Camera, 2) Brown knitted scarf, 3) Jewelry box......all were in " safe places "... Lesson learned. My "things" are in more danger of me hiding them in "safe places" then they are from the world.......
2 comments:
Rose,
I'm glad to hear your camera has returned home! I just cannot imagine being separated from my camera. I would go into some serious withdrawals or worse probably have to go buy another one (which would be crazy). Btw, I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 and am very excited to learn this program. I am a definite beginner with anything Adobe Photoshop. Have you ever used such a program for scrapbooking, crafting, or blogging?
Vickie Beckers (DisneyHope)
Martha's daughter
Rose, just between us here, could you please *whisper* where exactly is the safe place so I know where to hide things too? Nobody else will know... ;)
YEAH YEAH YEAH for finding your stuff! What was your first reaction when you found them?
Post a Comment