
I just love reading Stacy's new blog. I feel like she is visiting, telling me about her day. She is such a blessing to the Whalen/Burka clan. Knowing Stacy, has made me a better, stronger person.
I have been trying to learn new words since I have been wearing out all my old familiar ones. Today I found the word Resilience. Resilience is defined as the ability to bounce back from adversity or to remain positive in the face of ongoing pressure. Resilience is often clustered with other personality characteristics, such as optimism and acceptance.
After therapy today I went to see a friend who had knee surgery, ACL repair, a few days after mine. We encouraged each other and compared purple ankles.
Andrew has mentioned moving out once again. I find that to be very sad, he has been such a wonderful help during my recent illness. He needs to go I guess
I will just have to be resilient
1 comment:
That's a good new word...resilience. Let me think of one. Hmmmm. How about "discerning"?? (Exhibiting keen insight and good judgment; perceptive.) Thank you!! STACY
Post a Comment