Monday, August 06, 2007

My shadow

Sassy has been called my shadow. She stays beside me, watching, caring protecting. Always on alert.
I am never alone. What a comforting thought. Psalms 121, current favorite verses in the Bible, tell how God is with you ALL THE TIME. Paul and I read this passage before surgery and again during recovery times. I have enjoyed the wording in different translations.. Have a favorite verse? Try reading from as many versions as you can, the verse will grow in your heart. 'Shall I look to he mountain gods for help? No! My help is from Jehovah who made the mountains! And the Heavens too! He will never let me stumble, slip or fall. For he is always watching, never sleeping. Jehovah himself is caring for you! He is you defender. He protects you day and night. He keeps you from all evil,and preserves your life. He keeps his eyes upon you as you come and go, and always guards you.

3 comments:

Mrs B said...

I'm so glad to hear you're up and about nowadays! I like the "drawring" of you and Sassy. Those verses are really great, too.

gmaburka said...

Those paintings on your favorite web site are beautiful...

Unknown said...

Nice new look for your blog!
love, stacy