Friday, April 10, 2009

Where have I been?


Well, I have a confession to make. I have been visiting facebook and have neglected my blog. Facebook has been fun,I have heard from old friends and connected to local friends as well. It was fun UNTIL, facebook changed. In an attempt to improve the facebook exerience, the program has managed to become more influenced by commercials, and not be set up in a way that expediates navigation. Their plan to improved the site by implementing more layers have made the experience less appealing. It is difficult to pinpoint the exact difficulties in navigation.
I could go on, but this would only generate more fuming, and to the end, not influence the Facebook site one bit.
So where have I been? I have been on a long Winter journey, some of my own making, some influenced by outside controls. It had it's purpose but now must end.

Now to Spring

3 comments:

Stacy Whalen said...

Welcome back to blogging and to Spring!

gmaburka said...

I like those shoes..

Anonymous said...

I love your shoes!