Monday, March 31, 2008

Whos your Momma



Someone has lost their way and has ended up on my front porch. This is a very sweet, lost kitty kat that just wants to either go home or come inside my house. Gma has named the cat Lucky, but we shall see. Cherry is not pleased with the stranger outside and becomes a screaming banshee whenever Lucky looks into the house. I went to move Cherry from the windowsill so I could close the curtain. I was also afraid Cherry was going to give herself a heartattack. She attacks the window, flails about until she falls off the windowsill and starts again. I was in the wrong place and received several deep bites on my finger. Now I have had cats in my life, forever. Never have I been bitten like this. So, after the cable guys show up, I am off to the doctors for a tetnus shot.
Oh the joy of pet ownership.

1 comment:

zach said...

Lucky is beautiful! She looks sad, though. Is it time for another kat? Cherry doesn't seem to think so:-) I hope your finger heals well.
stacy