



New plans, dreams, directios. Cousins growing into Brothers and Sisters. Patterns everywhere around us. We are woven together as a family, a part of this beautiful world. Our Fathers on earth are guiding us to our Father God. God continues to weave, paint, and order this world, showing us his Glory in the earth, sky, sea, and love found in our family.
4 comments:
Hello Rose, Super great photos! I accidentally clicked on a photo and it zoomed up to full size. But that gives an extra good look at everybody. How fun for all these cousins. And to be together. Wondering what beach? Southern California, perhaps? ;) Also, I see that you're a FlyLady fan. Me too! Take care Rose and thanks for that update on those dear B_r_k_s! E
Thanks Eileen
This shots were taken in LA, Lower Alabama! I need to go and polish my sink!
Fancy meeting you two here! Maybe with the new year, I'll get inspired to add to my blog...
Oh Beautiful.....
Post a Comment